Thursday, October 20, 2016

Image result for chance the rapper
Chance the rapper
music is huge in America. most people, including myself listen to music on a day to day basis. My favorite songs are rap songs. My favorite artist is Jcole. He often tells stories with his music. The song I like the most is called Apparently. I also listen to songs in Spanish due to the influence from my soccer team. My favorite Spanish song has to be Gasolina. I attempted to learn to play the guitar back in 7th grade. I have to admit it is very tough, and eventually, I quit. Other than jcole, I really enjoy chance the rapper. He thinks outside of the box, and is a very creative rapper. Some more rappers I enjoy are 21 savage and Kodak black.

5 comments:

  1. Hello Jackson, I'm Siham and I want to say that learning to play an instrument can be very annoying and difficult like you said, but At the end, when you'll finish the lessons, trust me you'll say that it was easy. Well you'll have to wait till then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Siham, I wish you told me this earlier as I have sadly already quit.I didn't find much of a liking for music, so I moved on to soccer.

      Delete
    2. Hey Siham, I wish you told me this earlier as I have sadly already quit.I didn't find much of a liking for music, so I moved on to soccer.

      Delete
  3. Hey Siham, I wish you told me this earlier as I have sadly already quit.I didn't find much of a liking for music, so I moved on to soccer.

    ReplyDelete