Monday, September 19, 2016

About me

About me
My name is Jackson Fairbanks. I am a sophomore at Fortuna High. I play varsity soccer, and my favorite soccer team is Man City. My soccer team is currently ranked #1 overall in the state of California. As the majority of the soccer team speaks Spanish, I would like to be fluent in Spanish after my four years of high school. Music is a big part of my life. My favorite song is "Apparently" by Jcole. I have a family of five, and one of those five happen to be my twin sister (yes we can read each others mind). My Mom lived in Morocco when she was younger. My Grandpa was in the Navy and they lived on the navy base there.  She went to preschool on the navy base.  She had a housekeeper named Fatna that was a Berber indian and had tattoos on her chin.  In my town, Fortuna California, my life is consumed with school, soccer, and homework. What do you do on a normal basis in Moroco? What is the most popular sport? What do you study in school? If  have an xbox one and want to play Fifa 17 commentyour username.

No comments:

Post a Comment